To ensure that we can continue to safely play soccer this year, the following are our guidelines for coaches, players, spectators and referees.
- All players, coaches, referees and fans are asked NOT to attend any Kirtland Youth Soccer function if they are sick in any way.
- This includes: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea (CDC)
- If a player, coach, referee contracts COVID-19, please contact the KYSL board members so that we can take appropriate actions based on the Lake County General Health Districts recommendation.
- At this time, masks are not required for outdoor sports. This includes fans attending the games.
- Please be advised that this statement may be revised as the local, state and national situation and guidelines change. We will keep you updated via email if changes are required